Friday, December 17, 2021

Thursday

 I have 20 and I can new post of blog spot.

Okay, the morning good with Flair Las Vegas study of lights and mirrors.

Song of The Day?

Audio Box

Audio Box x 4 x 4 = 16 audio delights for every audio recording starlite of the hug generation.

Audio Box

doing the usual clean up the floor warm dance stretch at ten.  No problems, feet hurt.  swipping the steps, feeding the cat, baking oat meal muffins and doing the dishes.  hair took me all night to get just right.  Good Morn in to yeah.  

I hear you like real coffee.  Is this rumor true?  You do?  I did not know that.  

I get it.  A Head Game.  

The dump trailer is dumped, must have been towed to the spot.  All I saw was the big black truck.

The spot picked exactly where it can get away with as much as possible.  On the line between properties, on the street, across from the forest.  Okay, I can't see it from my window.  And it is parked there at exactly a time in the schedule knowing the forest ranger's schedule which they post on their phone message.  So, the dump trailer parks exactly where I cannot see it from my windows;

and exactly the time frame forestry closes for the evening the answering machine a reverse audio recorder that invades my home.  So, I know nothing.  Go away, I'm making cookies now.  With sprinkles.



No comments: