Friday, December 03, 2021

SUCH GOOD LOVE

 eight bar blues

Such Good Luck

Such Good Luck

Such Good Luck

I have looked for someone for so long

I thought the sun was going to unite with the mooon

laying sleeping in my dream mind for the person who can be mind and mine his so it is that he is a man how wonderful it would be to take hold of his hand and walk in public with a song coming from the band a musical number for no apparent reason kicks off it's sandles and we dance in the sand the sun is setting over the orange ocean there comes up to me, my man.  Such Good Luck, I Am So Lucky, So Lucky, good love.

Good Love

Good Love Good Love Good Love Good Love Good Love Good Love Such Good Lyuck So Good Such Such Such Such Good Love Dog Love Such Um Such Um Such Love Such Love Such Love Such Love Um


No comments: