Saturday, December 04, 2021

Peggy Penny - Police Pigs - Read More Below

Peggy Penny -Comic Character Traits - Police Pigs, The Multi Media Script, Starring Peggy Penny.

The story is:  A group of kids in high school get sick and tired of their school being half ass.  Their dances cancelled, their classes worse, have to wear a mask.  The teens home life is disrupted by the parent's financial situation changing dramatically by the covid.  The issues of covid bring issues into the homes by the parties that insist on bringing politics into your family homes.


So, the kids are suffering socially.  The kids then commit "Social Suicide".

These crimes at schools are kids and families committing social suicide. They are at their breaking point.

And the media spreads the blame to teachers, parents, the kids themselves, and it will come back to the media companies and the entire community becomes fragile and begins to break.

So, we need to talk about a solution.


Right now.  I need one solution possibility idea:


Clubs.  I own a domain name called www.SloClub.com and I can make the club for people who need to meet others that are needing acceptance.  AcceptMe.com

SloClub.com accepts everyone that wants to join.


Do teens need a slo club?  It could be in slo?  I could ask the school people?  I feel this pull everytime with Kansas Twist too.  Are newspaper kids wanting to use the name on the internet, but can't because I own the domain name?  I don't keep anyone from anything.  Nobody has asked me for it.  So, I say nothing.

What if I try to sell all the domain names iby each godaddy account.  I'll look at that.  Sell three of the accounts with all the domain names, keep the one that has you know which. 


It's an idea at least.  Yes, it is least.  Ha ha  

Who do I know in Slo County?  In Media, I know my friend, I'll check to find her at the theatre where she was last seen here in arro grand.  


Back to the matter at foot.  My dance steps x 35

4 x 4


 


Standing in the kitchen drinking water and cranberry juice.  She was trying to keep her hydration up.  She told herself to not fall in love no matter the type, he will never do.  


Spirit Lover, I don't want another lover.  Hi Michael, going strange the waters, the fog sits on the ground and chills the studio floor.  Hurts just to stand in there.  I am rehearsing upstairs in the dance studio.



Peggy Penny has the power of rhyme and reason.  She can make you feel alive with freedom.

The character, Peggy Penny ducks into a closet.  The closet rumbles, a light goes on that can be seen escaping the bottom of the double doors.  The doors open and there stands "Peggy Penny" World Peace Singer/Songwriter.  Peggy Penny writes the genre of music called, "World Peace."

The subject of the songs and their entitlements are to that of peace and love.

Tte Peggy Penny Game is the songwriter hero that wins areas, city to town, to county to state.

The player of The Peggy Penny World Peace Singer Game sings for an audience of 12 - 45.

That's a town.

100-700- A City

3.1 million - A State


Peggy Penny has green lazer eyes for lights.  You can be a different color character if you like.

Be Darcy English, or be "Win" Winston Chance.  WINSTON "WIN" CHANCE is a gambler, he likes dice, fast cars, auto races, beautiful women and being one of the police pigs.  


Darcy English has orange golden eye lazers for lights.  

When the player wins the entire world, they become a world peace singer.

That is what the player wins.  I win bringing peace to the world.  My voice of song and dance brings others a feeling of peace that calms and loves the audience so well, that the audience falls asleep.

Yes, you read it.  I put the audience to sleep.  Ask L.W.  

I use to sing my friends to sleep.


Peggy Penny wraps her color tight legs inside her black boots and turns her chin up to the video scape.  With Peggy you can escape to a place of safe feelings.  Nobody is a judge here, on The Peggy Penny World Peace Singer Game.  The person playing earns their star as a world peace singer.  They earn it.


The audience is bought.  We pay the audience to be the audience.

Did you read that correctly?  Yes, I pay in coupons.  You get a coupon to hire my game to be at your party.

To be on your computer for 24 hours.

Then, the character program deletes off the clients computer, devise, desk top, cell phone, book




Self categorized.  If an artist likes to categorize this genre, then they can.  They can even add some definition to the genre description.  Help me, please.  I am asking for assistance.  Who wants to trade.

Faith Trade.  You are welcome


Peggy Penny begins a 12 string guitar for The YMCA Founding Fundraiser in Santa Maria, California.  The dinner in which Peggy Penny performed three original songs, several millions of dollars passed hands to help build the wonderful physical and mental exercise facility for apples;, bananas, coconuts, dates, eggs, figs, gail.  Half inter-grams, juvenile, families, education, food, clothing, goods, health services.

Just kittens little mittens knitting opera

Peggy Penny quickly texts reasonable statements translated seventy thousand different languages.


Victory waits zin nine adios mucho taco and a jugo del mango manos.  Tango 

Faith Trade dot com.  Does it still remain sustain?

I'm done with texting to dance.  The tango is above and I's got to go.  You wanta trade, do it in faith or don't bother.  What chat got?  



No comments: