Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Jenny Macaroni and Gon Carlos - Restaurant EXT: EVENING

 EXT:  EVENING BEHIND A RESTAURANT IN PARKING LOT / ALLEY

KNEE LEVEL TO CU 

JENNY MACARONI - (Comes out of the restaurant back door wearing an ugly orange pink waitress uniform.  She leans against the restaurant wall and takes a piece of gum out of her mouth.  

She sticks the gum on the wall.)


CU:  The Wall with gum wads stuck all over it.


SHOULDER SHOT TO CU:

JENNY MACARONI-  (She takes another piece of gum out of her pocket and puts it into her mouth and begins to chew it nervously while glancing again and again at the door.)

GON CARLOS:  (Bursts out of the back restaurant door and grabs Jenny's hand as she is about to throw the gum wrapper onto the ground.)

Waste, how many times I gots' to talk to you 'bout waste?  Just look at the gum stuck all over this wall.  Who's going to clean it?  Me?  You?  Nobody's going to clean it, you know that?  Nobody, because I'm getting out of here.  I'm cleaning it, you hear me.  I'm not cleaning it, I'm out of here!  



No comments: