Friday, November 05, 2021

Adolfo Bella and Nicholas

 Police Pigs


INT BEDROOM BREAKFAST NOOK SHOULDER SHOT

(There is a window to the side of the breakfast nook.)

ADOLFO FRAIZER:  

(shakes, then opens a pack of sugar and sprinkles it into his cup of hot tea slowing stirring with a metal spoon.  The clinking in time with beat of intro music to scene.)

POV: ADOLFO FRAIZER  (Bella sits across from him with several pastry plates full of desserts.)

BELLA REGAL: 

Adolfo.  I cheated on you, so you think you can make me love you?  Get over it.  Let me go.  Tim didn't break your heart, I did.   I broke the diet.  SO?  Why do you want to hurt me ?  huh?  Is this blackmail going to make me love you?  No.  I told you, (loud to his face) NOTHING is going to "MAKE ME" love you,  "NOTHING"  You get nothing.  This means nothing except you are a pig.  Do you hear me?  I'm not the pig, you are !   


NICHOLAS BUTCH:

(with camera outside trying to get near a window and see what is going on inside.  He comes to the breakfast nook window and stops poised with camera taking pictures and video of Adolfo and Bella inside.  

 

CUT TO SHOULDER SHOT:  (Nicholas Butch and Bella Regal)

NICHOLAS BUTCH:

Because we can smell the blood in the water and we have shared fear?  We both know that nobody ever wins at war.  Come see those guns come Monday, we also both know what's going to happen between us.

BELLA REGAL:

Leading this relationship.  That's your destiny.  (Nicholas Butch slips a ring on her finger.)



  





 

No comments: