Sunday, November 07, 2021

Amy Chaste and Jenny Mac - Police Pigs

 Police Pigs:

INT:  BLUE SCREEN

TO CU:

AMY CHASTE:

Is anyone sitting here?  Oh thank you.  I'm on this side, yeah this side.  See, at hat. (laughing.)

JENNY MAC:  (hungry)

Yah, sure, sure, hand me your bag, I'll put it behind me.  (smelling the bag for food

POV CAM TO AMY:  

(test below rolls across the shot as 'the lines' the actress is reading text below:

I'm orange.  Aren't (pronoused OrgJA-HAhhuha... and spell right two, um... like the number) 

and so are You.

Um... Par-hent-a-sees;  (the line is, "I'm Org jah and so are You oh oh.") end of par hent a sees.

SHOULDER SHOT:

AMY CHASTE:  (handing Jenny the bag) 

Oh, I've nothing to eat in that thing, only money.

POV CAM TO JENNY

CU:

JENNY MAC:

Gulp.



No comments: