Tuesday, October 08, 2019

No Break My Heart No More Time

No Break My Heart No More Time
It's ten o clock, are you sleeping in?
I'm going to physical therapy
stretch my legs a bit

I gotta put gas in the car
Rev it up be sure I got the keys on a hook to the door
Putting on my good shoes and dress, I brushed my har
What more could you ask?  I'm up out and dressed
Tuesday Nights
BBQ NIGHTS
Nipomo BBQ
North Side


Here I come in my little black dress
Suit case pack and a brief case
A little zip front.  A sticker for the door.
I'm Here
No Break My Heart No More Time
I'm Here

Where The 166
Meets
The US 101

Where The Food is "Good Eats"
and the service "Love" "Devine"
Come Here
Nipomo BBQ

5pm

Tonight

Nipomo 5pm

North Side of The Street.
BBQ Fun Singing

Bright The Kids
Handsome The Group
That Comes
To Free Entertainment

Who says I'm not free?
Fake News.

All Is Family Friendly Always
I'll Be There Jimmy

Peggy

No comments: