Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Lonny Juan

I Can't Be A Two
If You Are Not The One
I Can't Be A Two
If You Are Not The One

Lonny Juan was a chocolate baker
Handsome he is in the early dawn

Always working hard a street oven
Nothing going to stop him once he's started
The same with love

Lonny Juan
I am taken by you
Lonny Juan
I am asking you too

Keep it up be still my love
Steal a kiss my lips are yours

Lonny Juan
This is love

(Bridge about now...)
Yawn
Song of the day going off sorta the beaten path of world peace, but hey, Lonny Juan could be a hit.  I mean, maybe if someday I happen to be humming it in the grocery store, and a guy name Lonny hears it, he might be impressed.  It's not likely, but it couldn't happen.  Ja jajaja

Towel by the door,
hey, i got a critter in it.
I call it, Rascal.
I put the towel back
see if Rascal
wants to live in the house again
Ha ha

No comments: