Saturday, December 04, 2021

Spirit Lover

You didn't love her, 

she used and amused you.  

Confused you in your dreams. 

The moon shines bright on your smile at night.  

An empty space is filled.  An empty space is filled.

She did not love you, she left and she lost you.  

Confused you in the night.   

You kissed my lips wishing for hers but you knew love wasn't right.  

A kiss of love is real.  A kiss of love is here.


Oh, spirit lover I don't want another lover.

 A kiss of love is here.


High in the clouds we are lovers out loud.  Tell me, how do you care?

When you and I are the stars in our own time.  I don't want see another tear. 

 A kiss of love is real.

(concierto)

spirit lover I don't want another

a kiss for love is here

spirit lover I don't want another

a kiss of love is here

Spirit lover Id on't want another

a kiss for love is here.  


Copyright 2000  Peggy Penny



No comments: