Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I apologize for being tarde

Good  Morning
Physical Therapy
Surges
Dreams
Music
Song
Dance

Physical Therapy

Song of the Day is A Title for The Morning I have had already.
No, 10am No.
I am not available Tuesday - Sunday from 10am - 12 noon.
I say that out loud.  The house suddenly gets flooded, the electricity hey wire and another bad experience with those who don't take time to look right in front their face.  I mean, really?
If Law Enforcement in California really doesn't have the resources to protect it's women?
That's pretty bad, isn't it.
The definition of this state of The State is (Edit Delete)

I am on it.  I can not give up my work out time to anyone or anything.  So, you are going to
have to dance or get out of the dance studio.  Thank you, whoever.  This is a closed set.
You "get in" on time, your in for the duration of the final product.

At 11:20 Dance Begins.
Out

No comments: