Sunday, December 29, 2019

"Gregg Knows"

"Gregg Knows"

Back in the 18th Century
funding raising for the Y
He was a photographer
called himself an "artist"
said he 'knows" stuff

His name is, "Gregg Knows."

Yeah, he's still alive.  Last I read
He is a subject that is raw
Sometimes he wears no pants
His mojo ego and "La Beet Tah"

was at a steak house near my house
I let him remain

A few years pass he made his way
so close to the stage that I could read
his neck tie tags that said,

"Backstage."

"I let him live"

I changed my security team by next year

"The Pampt Letter's" color paper choice
or the way it affixed the stamps,
time and date stamps thru servers

Not data for the public.  Refusing to take reports
so that I will not be included with the blue lines
Ranking me in as one of their own
"a subject"
"An Editor"

"Dogs will be dogs" and I quickly changed my shoes.
The neon blue cushion foot is good, but not dance able.
Catch you on the flip side"

"Oh, is today, "Sunday?"

"How many Sundays?
"What, I hear you asking me a question,
how many Sundays since I visit ..."

"15 weeks"
"minus one day"








No comments: